Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e-talk for holla-front trollers and all walks of life.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshole!

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-22

How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl Empty
PostSubject: How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl   How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Relationships are easy... but how do u get to the point with a girl where ur both mutually bappy with just sexing it and thats it? how do u initiate this? such a concept is just so foreign to my upbringing i need somebody to tell me how to make this happen
Back to top Go down
Luke Tha Hustla

Luke Tha Hustla

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl   How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 am

you don't be a pussy
Back to top Go down
Luke Tha Hustla

Luke Tha Hustla

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl   How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:56 am

lmao Laughing but usually fuck buddies dont last, because people will get attached. the most common form i see is a girl who likes a guy and will fuck him on a regular basis even if he doesn't like her. i think you can still not intentionally hurt feelings though, it's just a matter of letting the girl know you like her but not enough to be with her (although this will probly make her want you more). and this will generally happen after you've horizontally mamboed a few times. and hopefully, you can string it out for awhile. keep it on a friendship level. and to be politically correct, all of these roles can be reversed. keep your mind in a lusting friendship level and you're gold.

fuck buddies are always such a complicated matter albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl   How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to start a fuck buddy relationship with another girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Love & Relationships-
Jump to: