Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e-talk for holla-front trollers and all walks of life.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do You Stay Motivated?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshole!

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-22

How Do You Stay Motivated? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Stay Motivated?   How Do You Stay Motivated? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm

We all have goals we need to reach. But sometimes these goals get bore u out, get too overwhelming, or just feels like its not worth working for anymore. How do you guys stay motivated in order to reach your goals?
Back to top Go down
Mooshu

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Stay Motivated?   How Do You Stay Motivated? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 am

its always a struggle for me, but I feel like I am beginning to become more and more motivated. I guess if there is a will there is a way.
Back to top Go down
GNUG™

GNUG™

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Stay Motivated?   How Do You Stay Motivated? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 am

certain things i become obsessed with non important shit. if im trying to do something and cant get it ill keep at it till i get it. other stuff the hardest part is getting started.
Back to top Go down
http://escoben.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Stay Motivated?   How Do You Stay Motivated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do You Stay Motivated?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Ask Anything-
Jump to: